Financing and Business Development
We focus on growing businesses, opening doors to investors, building strategic relationships and providing advice to start-ups and entrepreneurs.
- We begin the project by evaluating opportunities.
- Once the ideal opportunities have been identified, we create an operations plan and an executive summary.
- After valuation is completed, we create an investor pitch deck together.
- When the project is ready we call upon our extensive network of business angels and investment funds.
- Spakur organizes meetings with investors and introduces the project.
- Once the ideal investors/partners for the project have been found, we see the investment through to closing.
Startups choosing “patient” equity in the form of common stock to finance development is so common that it has almost become an automatic decision for founders. Investors know that dividends will not come right away but that the returns can be substantial in the end...
The parent company of Loðnuvinnslan hf., Kaupfélag Fáskrúðsfirðinga has invested in Responsible foods. In the next few months setup of a food processing plant in Fáskrúðsfjörður will take place where Responsible Foods will produce high-quality snacks from seafood. The...
It is difficult to predict the future. This is especially evident in the context of startup companies who have modest or no income at the present but have high hopes for growth in the future. Investors who wish to invest in such companies must compare the risk present...
Some of our Recent Projects
+354 893 5530
+354 867 2798
We welcome any project and never turn down a meeting. Our initial consultation carries no cost or obligation. We maintain full confidentiality hence the cornerstone of Spakur is trust.